Monday, July 7, 2008

School is finally over....for a little while at least!

Jason and I have been so incredibly busy lately, its been a very tiring last two months. In May I finished my stressful semester of taking 18 hours with 5 A's and 1B. I was pretty proud of myself, but truly wanted all As. I took 6 hours at Lone Star Montgomery and 12 hours at Sam Houston State University. I now have a 4.0 GPA for my Sam Houston education career thus far. I was releaved to be finished with the semester and I've felt like I wrote about 5 books worth of papers for those classes. When I finally graduate I bet I will be able to tell you more than you'd ever want to know about dispositions and developmentally appropriate practices along with everything else education related.
I did make several very cute projects for my classes that I will be able to use in the future when I have my own classroom. I know all of my education professors stressed that not everything has to be so cutesy but I still love cute themes, etc. I made a centers planning board that had a springtime theme to it with ladybugs and bumblebees. I'll try and post pics soon.

No comments: