Friday, March 16, 2012

Pregnancy so far....

I have to say that I am truly a lucky pregnant chick. Other than VERY few days of feeling nauseous I have had a great pregnancy. There are some days where I actually forget that I'm expecting! Here are some belly shots- starting with 8 weeks and them 14 weeks. Not too much change. I had been doing bootcamp in our neighborhood and I continued it through November- so until I was 10 weeks or so. I actually ran a 10 mile race when I was already pregnant- just didn't know it yet. Luckily I didn't refuel my carbs with a beer afterwards, though now that it's warming up outside that is one of the things I'm craving. Oh well, this baby is definitely worth waiting for.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

:) I'm so glad it's been going so smoothly. You look great!