Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I've been looking everywhere for this little guy!

When I say 'everywhere' I mean it, literally! I have been wanting to find some sort of cabinet for the powder room for extra toilet paper, girly things, etc. I needed something that was tall, not
too deep, and somewhat wide. I would have liked for this to be a little wider, but I think it will get the job done. The wall color will be a green color, the painters just haven't gotten around to it yet. I never thought I'd be so excited about finding a bathroom cabinet, but I am!

3 comments:

Mike and Suzi :) said...

I like it!

Charles and Stacy said...

It's a great feeling when you find exactly what you've been looking for! YEAH!

Anonymous said...

Free ebay finally


Http://www.BuySellDirect.net is the one you need to sell your used products FREE and make money at home.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net service is rock solid and 100% FREE.