Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I've been looking everywhere for this little guy!

When I say 'everywhere' I mean it, literally! I have been wanting to find some sort of cabinet for the powder room for extra toilet paper, girly things, etc. I needed something that was tall, not
too deep, and somewhat wide. I would have liked for this to be a little wider, but I think it will get the job done. The wall color will be a green color, the painters just haven't gotten around to it yet. I never thought I'd be so excited about finding a bathroom cabinet, but I am!

7 comments:

Mike and Suzi :) said...

I like it!

Charles and Stacy said...

It's a great feeling when you find exactly what you've been looking for! YEAH!

LovieAvina said...

成人文章拓網交友080苗栗人聊天室成人小說sex520免費影片harrysex888免費電影火影忍者a片哪有a片走光照走光照片嘟嘟成人網85cc免費影片色情小說成人韭南籽色情av女優王國777女人貼援交友留言桃園色美媚部落格2a片熊貓貼圖區列表模特兒走秀自拍性愛影片高中生援交女優排行圖貼區色情照片18禁影片噗浪網聊天交友自拍照片正妹交友gogo無縫鋼管林志玲走光自拍性愛85cc成人片西洋片 home3p性行為av no1忘年之交聊天室asiansex9 com彰化人聊天室夫妻私密俱樂部歐美av女優正妹卡卡tt1096 男同志交友網色情電影美女85cc成人片試看日本女優a片線上看男同志色教館av影片杜雷斯正妹牆

雪糕 said...

看看blog調整心情,又要來繼續工作,大家加油........................................

Anonymous said...

Good day


Moe is the Founder of Mansour Engineering Ltd. He founded the company in 1978, and has extensive experience in mechanical system design, temperature control system design, industrial facilities design and field analysis of mechanical systems. His experience includes new and retrofit design, facility engineering in hospital design, office buildings, high-rise buildings and special projects. His field experience with construction support and commissioning services has given him a comprehensive and practical approach to the solution of design problems.

[url=http://www.mansour.ca] click here to go to Mansour Engineering[/url]


http://www.mansour.ca

開心唷 said...

I do like ur article~!!! ........................................

Anonymous said...

Free ebay finally


Http://www.BuySellDirect.net is the one you need to sell your used products FREE and make money at home.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net service is rock solid and 100% FREE.