Thursday, January 8, 2009

Oh, Sawyer!

Okay, so I'm in a much better mood than I was the other day when I wrote my post on being frustrated. Sawyer has been doing so well, he rarely soils his kennel now, I'm thinking it has a lot to do with moving it into our bedroom (I really didn't want to do this, but we weren't getting any sleep and I was having to constantly bathe him). He seriously cracks me up. He has so much fun playing with us, but I secretly thinks he enjoys playing with himself more. All day he will play with his toys, or chase/bite his tail. I have always wanted a dog that was fascinated by their own tail, and he sure does love his. Many times when I'm playing with him, his tail will just be sopping wet from him biting on it all day. While playing with him a couple of minutes ago, he discovered his long, floppy ears. He kept trying to lean his head over so that he could put his ear in his mouth. It was quite a site to see. I'll leave you guys with some of the latest pictures. Who could resist this face, look at those ears!

No comments: