Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Frustration!

That is what I've been feeling most of this week. This has been my last week off before school is in full swing again- 16 hours including my Content Methods Semester. I have really wanted to take this time to get super organized with my school paperwork, laundry and just everything else really. Between this puppy and freaking out with the marathon in less than two weeks I haven't made any progress, or at least it doesn't look like I've made any progress. It seems like all I've been doing lately is laundry, and when the dryer is constantly peeping at my I'm still trying to finish putting away the previous load....it's a vicious cycle that is leaving me frustrated! We were able to get the spare bedroom and bathroom cleaned and ready for Marylyn on Sunday but the desk, our bedroom, the laundry, and our bathroom just seem neglected.
Now that I'm thinking about it, as Sawyer sleeps at my feet I better get busy...

No comments: