Friday, May 15, 2009

My Husband Rocks Friday

Yeah, I know, its been like months since I've posted a MHR post. It's not because my husband doesn't rock, because he seriously does, I guess I just let it get away from me.

Well this week....my husband rocks because he's made this entire process of building our own home a complete breeze. Granted, we haven't really even broke ground yet but he's made all of the necessary phone calls and gotten all of the necessary paperwork together that I've been able to sit back and mull over which tile or granite I prefer. I love you Jason for being so knowledgeable in your work and for letting me be at ease about the whole building process. I know you build a tight house so I'm not in the least bit worried about how our house will turn out. I love you so much!

No comments: