Friday, May 15, 2009

It's been awhile!

I know its been awhile, I've been up to quite a bit. What you ask? Well I survived my Methods semester, at times I wasn't exactly sure how I would do, but I did it and grades should post by early next week. I also got a 2+ (out of 3) on my mini TWS. My professor that graded it said I could have a solid three if I had a little bit more evidence for some of the pieces in my TWS, but next year when I do the real thing, I'll be working with 2nd graders which is hopefully much easier to assess than kindergartners.
Another fun fact since I've last blogged is that Jason and I are building our own house. We are really really excited and it should be finished middle to late September. Its a two story, four bedrooms, and two and a half baths. Our lot has a ravine behind it, so we're fortunate enough to never have a house behind ours. Plus, we are within walking distance from our backyard of the creek~which Sawyer will love and Jason has been mentioning that he wanted to get a kayak, maybe we'll have a real reason to get one now.

1 comment:

M & M said...

Yeah! Where is the lot?