Monday, December 15, 2008

Our family is growing by 4 feet!

You read that right, and no we are not expecting some giant child~ we're expecting a furry little four-legged furbaby! We are so excited, it truly feels like we are anticipating the birth of our child. Though, I'm sure we'll be even more excited when that finally rolls around. We currently have 12 days until he greets us with his presence. I've got several pictures from the breeder that I'll include. He seems to change a little bit with every picture. Most of the shots that she's taken have been of the whole litter (or most of it). Her dog had 12 puppies with this litter. I guess I need to include the important stuff like his stats....
We are naming him Sawyer. He is a 'golden irish'- the dad is a golden retriever and the mom is an irish setter. He should be between 50-70 pounds full grown. We hear he's a lover~ the breeder says that she can always find him right at her feet ready and waiting for attention. She also said that he is so sweet, a big snuggler, and he 'whines and wimpers' while on his back stretching out. I'll leave you with some heart warming pictures of our little one...

No comments: