Monday, October 29, 2007

Fall has arrived!!!

Fall has finally made it to Texas!!! Well, the fall decorations have been up for awhile now, but now the weather is starting to cooperate-finally!!!! It's been clear, crisp and sunny outside with temperatures in the mid to high 70's and no humidity!!!
Fall is my favorite season, I love everything about it; the colors are beautiful, the cooler weather feels great, the pumpkins are abundant, and the leaves are turning magnificent colors. We were invited over to the Savages' house last night for pumpkin carving and we had a great time. Little did we know, there was a competition at stake here. Jason, John and myself were not creative so we found templates on the Internet~I think technically we were disqualified, but who's counting really anyways? It was more a time to get together and relax with friends that we don't get to see as often as we'd like to. I also got to meet the newest addition, Kaden Paul Savage, and I have fallen in love with him!!!! I forgot to take pictures of him, so just check out his own blog down at the bottom right hand of our page.

1 comment:

M & M said...

Thanks for sharing this with me! When you feel comfortable with the class (we are already counting you guys in--especially after Jason played in the game last night :)), you can send me your link and we can link this blog to the class one! Hope you are having a good week!